Shibuya Sakuragoaka Showroom Now Open!
We are pleased to announce that the free stitch Shibuya Sakuragaoka showroom is now open (advance reservation required).
We are displaying our latest range of products in our chic 2F showroom located only a short walk from Shibuya station South exit.
The showroom is open to those who wish to:
- Check the size and appropriate fit of our products
- Check the comfort and quality of the products in hand
- Check the compatibility of the products with their pet
- View our range of interior products
- Get a feel for the design, quality and ethos of free stitch
In order to ensure that everyone who visits the showroom can have an enjoyable and personalized opportunity to give feedback on our products, we have opened this reservation page to customers.
Please note that we are only able to accept advance reservations to the showroom at this time and we are unfortunately unable to accommodate any walk-in guests. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Our stock at the showroom is limited, so please contact us in advance of the reservation date if there is a particular product or item you are interested in and we will do our best to get the it ready for viewing.
How to Make a Reservation
- If you would like to visit our Shibuya Sakuragaoaka showroom, please visit our main reservation page.
- Please select and check the desired date and time of your visit (a maximum of three dates and times can be selected).
- Once your reservation has been approved, we will confirm your reservation date and time by email from firstname.lastname@example.org (please check your spam / junk mail folder).
- Please note that due to unforeseen circumstances, we may not be able to accommodate your desired reservation request and so we may change or cancel your reservation.
- If there are any issues with your reservation, we will contact you.
＊ The showroom is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and national holidays.
For first-time visitors, we will prepare a special gift to welcome you to the showroom!
We are looking forward to your visit.
The free stitch Team