Measures Taken to Prevent the Spread of the Novel Coronavirus COVID-19 at Meetup Events
free stitch is taking careful measures to protect our customers and staff from the risk of infection by the novel coronavirus COVID-19.
▼ Staff Initiatives (Free Stitch/Venue Personnel)
We are working to the government’s ‘basic countermeasure policy for measures against the novel coronavirus infectious disease’ by taking the following steps:
- Staff member’s temperatures are being checked before leaving home and before event attendance. Any fevers or temperatures measure above 37.5°C will result in non-attendance
- Thorough hand-washing and paying attention to daily health management and avoidance of crowded places (both professional and personal) is being promoted
- Staff are asked to wear a mask or face shield
- Staff clothing is being kept clean and in a hygienic condition
If employee infection is suspected, or if their family members or relatives have become at risk due to infection, we will ask all concerned to cooperate with the public health center and provide the necessary information.
We also need to stipulate that Meetup events may be cancelled at short notice due to the evolving situation. We apologise for the inconvenience.
▼Initiatives Within the Venue
Regarding venue staff and participants, free stitch will make every effort to ensure the following:
- In order to avoid the 3 Cs (Closed (space) / Crowded (areas) / Close (contact)), we will be limiting the number of participants and staff who use the photo shoot booth at any one time
- In order to observe social distancing practices between individuals, we will be guiding participants to keep at least 1m-2m apart
- free stitch staff will be maintaining a minimum of 1m from participants. If participants require close interaction with our staff, we kindly request they wear a face mask or face shield
- We will attempt to keep conversations to a minimum, however there may be occasions where inconveniences may occur – to which we apologise and thank you for your understanding
- Hand sanitizers will be installed at the entrance, so please disinfect your hands when entering the venue
- Visitors and employees are required to frequently wash and disinfect their hands
▼Request to All Participants
- We ask that visitors refrain from attending the event if the following cases occur:
- If you have a fever above 37.5°C or have persistent cold symptoms, etc
- If you have a fever, cough, dyspnea (difficulty breathing), severe malaise, olfactory taste disorders, general poor physical condition, or cold symptoms, etc
- If a family member, acquaintance or regular contact person has tested positive for the virus
- If you have travelled outside of Japan within the past 14 days or if you have been in close contact with someone who has travelled outside of Japan
- Please bring and wear a mask, observe social distancing guidelines, practice safe cough etiquette, wash and sanitise your hands
- Please note that if you feel unwell during the event, we may ask you to return home and we may be duty bound to public health centers if an infection is discovered
*Please note that the above conditions may change depending on the evolving situation.
*Please note that the content of the event may change depending on the situation.
In the unlikely event a member of staff becomes infected, in the interests of public safety we reserve the right to cancel the event immediately.
All of our staff will do their best to ensure the comfort and safety of all attendees. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we appreciate your understanding and cooperation.