|Points to Notes
- There may be very faint lines or marks marked on the tapered corners of the toilet tray.
- Please do not clean this product with alcohol. Due to the nature of the material, the acrylic may develop minute cracks if alcohol wipes or cleaning products containing alcohol are used.Cleaning the product using water or an alcohol-free neutral detergent is recommended.
- It is recommended to keep magnets away from persons with fitted electronic medical devices, such as pacemakers.
- Please keep magnets away from magnetic recording media devices and electronic equipment, etc.
- Do not lick or swallow the magnet, or drink any liquid that has come into contact with the magnet. If swallowed, consult a licensed physician immediately.
- Do not place magnets directly within reach of pets or children.
- Do not touch the magnet if you are allergic to metal.
- To prevent incidents or accidents, please refrain from using the product if the magnet or laminated seal attached to the acrylic body appears loose or is not affixed firmly. Before resuming use, please fix the magnet securely in place and apply an additional laminated seal.
- When using this product with a pet that has a habit of biting or misbehaving, it is recommended to carefully observe the pet at the beginning of use.
- The magnet in this product is protected by a waterproof seal to prevent rust. If the seal is removed or peels during use, rust may occur. Please handle with care.
- The product may have slight lines or round marks on the engraved parts of the body caused by the manufacturing process; however, this does not indicate a defect.