The free stitch Charity Photoshoot
As part of our ongoing charity activities, free stitch holds charity pet photoshoots at various venues around Japan that are open to all.
Proceeds collected from the photoshoot events will be used mainly towards the cost of creating original collars given to foster parents who adopt dogs through various agencies in Japan.
*(Large photo data is sold separately at each venue: 1 photo = ¥2,000 yen (excluding tax)
Photo Shoot Schedule
The photo session requires a reservation in advance. Please visit our website to make a reservation at your nearest venue.
Friends and family are also welcome, so please feel free to join us.
Please note that all free stitch staff observe safety protocols and practice social distancing to prevent the spread of the novel coronavirus COVID-19.
- Free stitch original item valued up to ¥1,000
- 2 - 4 photos at 680px x 453px
- A first puppy collar ideal for young dogs in training
- Freestitch new product catalogue
- Charity collar for adopted dogs (advance application required)
- Available purchase of large photo data (sold separately at one photo for ¥2,000 (excluding tax))
- If you participate in the photo session and purchase any item of clothing from the free stitch range on the day of the event, you will receive large photo data worth a value of ¥2,000.
If the number of participants on the day exceeds 40 people, everyone will receive between 10 - 15 postcards featuring photos of all the dogs who had their photo taken on the day. We hope that everyone can share them with their family and friends to spread the word about free stitch’s foster parents and adoption activities in Japan.
On the day of the photo session, please be sure to click ‘attending’ to increase the number of postcards you can receive!
* Please note that distribution of the postcards may not be available depending on the venue.
Photo Contest Information
All participants will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win one of free stitch’s original products and have a chance to be featured in a future free stitch catalogue.
* If you do not wish to enter, please inform our staff on the day of the event.
We look forward to seeing you!